1193R No. Main St., Randolph, MA 02368
Health Innovations offers free testing for HIV, sexually transmitted diseases (chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis), and Hepatitis C.
Through our partnership with Massachusetts General Hospital, we also help
individuals access HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis [PrEP].
Connection to Care
Health Innovations can offer you assistance in getting referrals to other medical and mental healthcare services as well as help obtaining health insurance and other treatment. We also offer
connection to treatment for drug and alcohol disorders.
Health Innovations is offering free vaccines for COVID-19 through the Massachusetts Department of Public Health’s Stop the Spread initiative.
See our upcoming events to find a vaccine clinic happening near you!
- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 08Lowell Office
- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 08Healthy Streets Lynn
- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 08Revere SUDI Office
- Multiple DatesFri, Jun 09Chelsea - Suite #3B
- Sat, Jun 10Boston Pride
- Wed, Jun 14HI Chelsea - Suite 3B
- Wed, Jun 14Latino Night at Legacy Nightclub
- Fri, Jun 16Shipwreck Lounge
- Sat, Jun 17Crown & Anchor
- Sun, Jun 18Boston City Hall Plaza
- Wed, Jun 21HI Chelsea - Suite 3B
- Sat, Jun 24Salem Common
- Tue, Jun 27MAPS Framingham
- Wed, Jun 28HI Chelsea - Suite 3B
- Wed, Jun 28HI Lowell